Have at least 10 minutes to yourself every morning. Most of us are rushing around mechanically. This quiet time helps us in knowing where we are going. What is our aim?
Personality is a subject that has fascinated poets, painters, sculptors, writers, philosophers. Personality is sum total of the physical, physiological, emotional spiritual aspects of a person.
A few points to point to help you to enhance your personality:
- Respect yourself and believe in what you do. Try also to believe in the best of everyone else, so that your attitude to everything will be positive
- Being a positive person helps you in all that you do
- Be polite, even to people who are working for you
- Look at what went right in a situation, instead of what went wrong. In most cases, we are ready to believe that worst of a person
- You go to a new city & hear about their customs and mannerisms that happen to be different from yours ; you make yourself and try to be a little flexible
- Give value to your words. Speak what is necessary and when you say has tremendous power … they can hurt, that can heal, they can harm, reputation, a kind word can support a person, motivate him
- Take your work seriously but not yourself. After attaining a higher position in an organization, some of us become conscious of it and start putting on airs and artificial mannerism, thinking they are fooling the world. But all they do is fool themselves
- Have at least 10 minutes to yourself every morning. Most of us are rushing around mechanically. This quite time helps us in knowing where we are going
- Never stop learning …the meaning of life is to grow, to change with times everyday there is something new
Happening, that does not mean you have to know everything about everything about everyone but you can learn from everyone who comes in contact with you
- Keep the windows of your mind open …. Don’t shackle yourself with set ideas and notions Personality enhancement develops our confidence, ability to take decision and face the world squarely.